We invest in our staff’s continued development, as they are
our most valuable assets.
We are always looking for new talent to join our team of dedicated and competent individuals. If you wish to submit an application for a position listed here, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, stating the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject.
- Oversee the entire process and manage all operational and administration procedures
- Carry out tendering, project planning, cost control, good documentation system and project management
- Provide direction in construction planning
- Coordinate works with sub contractors, client and consultants to ensure overall progress based on schedule of works.
- Control and monitor work progress and ensure work quality
- Ensure timely and smooth progress of works
- Ensure quality of works is achieved and safety regulations are complied with.
- Liaise and handle matters with client and/or representative (including surveyor, engineer, consulting company, sub contractor) pertaining to work related issue;
- Certification of payment, site disputes, planning of site facilities and workers quarters;
- Manage the cost of variation works and time implications;
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance of the project team
- To ensure works are being carried out safely and in accordance with the latest WSH Act provision
- Responsible for all site document filing and record keeping on site in accordance with ISO standards
- Degree in Building / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Singaporean / PR only